Monday, March 06, 2006

Well well. First day of orientation shit. All-right lahhhhh, i think. This guy with *D*DLKJSFIJ quite cute. Haha i dont wanna say. But yea ;) Xiaoyi's kinda taste.

Okay we just did some icebreakers (at the end of the day which is quite dumb, ya.) and then cheers and then songs and then walking around and then the food truly sucks. Yea. Haha 'cos those who attended the school during the 1st 3months went HEY THE FOOD SUCKS REALLY IT SUCKS and i thought oh, man could it be THAT bad? It sounded exaggerated but i guess it does suck.
I ate the halal rice and urm she added curry (which tasted bland) for me w/o asking. Sheesh!
The people there are okay, la. Quite nice i guess.
And i see TOO MANY primary school friends. Frankly i've never contacted any primary school friends ever since i started my sec2 shit.
Well i guess i changed pretty fast. (the influence i had the other years) &I didn't really fancy my primary school friends (I don't mind if you guys read this it's how i feel right? But ya i don't hate you in any way la. WE HAD A HISTORY TGT!) ever since i realised i changed.
Perhaps i'm a lil full of myself sometimes? I appear confident but well my confidence level is kinda shit-ass low.

Okay i digress.
-
I made friends with this lady named joyce. We have the same taste - SAME BAG! Hahahaha (: I was like WHOA this person same bag as me im gonna be her good good friend, man. Haha we kinda clicked. Then urmmm after school, Joyce, VALERIEEEEEEE and me headed to town..
cos the BIBIBABA shop is located at LIDO LA which is quite dumb.
Oh the site is uniformsmart.com or something. HAHAHAHA!
Okay anyhows joyce and i bought this slipper thing. Hahaha i think it's kinda retarded but cute la. I just kinda felt like spending, so yea.
:D
-
Valerie and i checked out cute nice lovely shoes and i also tried on the uni at BIBI &BABA and i bought the skirt so my mum owes me around 200+ now (:(:(:(: weeeee heh and we walked to look for ada and cat!
They don't look too different la. Just some people i were kinda close to once. Cat, the more. Yea anyhows we chatted with em (i even forgot how cat laughed but now my memory of that's refreshed (: ) and my dad asked me to go look for him.
Valerie returned me transferred money for the sprees &then my dad brought us to look at THE NEW SP CLUB FACILITIES! Omg it's like darn nice lahhhh i like SO SO SO MUCH!
Dad's gonna gimme some kinda sub-card and i can just suana there as and when i like (: the 28yearold KORKOR (val should know haha) should see me often if i'm not feeling lazy(& have the time). Heh.

Too bad there's no pool :/

THE SUANA! So big laaaa!

The door is lovely green!

With that as a background, what a perfect picture this is ;)

My dad said TAKE LOR. Why?

COS FOC! :DDD

There were yoga classes and when we peeked in this funny lady just shooed us away. Lol shy shy in their leopards (how to spell uh) first day of lesson or something i bet. Heh.
-
We met lotsa cresentians (?joanna jiejie is that what you address yourself as haha) cos joyce kept meeting her friends and when she went off with her junior supposedly to go home...
we kept bumming into each other! hahaha and her other friends too. Yea.

-
Desperate housewives today. I feel like watching. So only mild reading of certain blogs (LUCKY YOU IF I READ YOURS HAHAHA) and checking of mails (PLEASE DONT SEND ME SPAM ANYMORE) and then im gonna goooooo! :D
So random la my update.

I heard cross country's this week. URGH SHUCKS gonna suck. I haven't run in eons, ages, years, DECADES! ):

And yazid i DO have a fat thigh. Cannot too short, k? Haha.
Moohah. I sound kinda enthu about school buttttt.. I think i'll be more enthu if i had more friends over. :) I miss you guyssssssss like shitass-ly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home